If you are looking for some ways to save yourself a small bundle of money this fall and winter you might try this tip! Cut the $4 lattes and $3 drive-thru coffees from your budget by investing in the supplies you need to make your own gourmet coffee or tea at home!
My husband and I both make our own iced coffee before work. We’re saving on calories and cash without sacrificing the coffee all-together! We can make ours for under $.50 per cup by getting our ingredients on sale!
The savings is astronomical if you are a drive thru coffee addict! If you buy a $4 coffee each workday of the year, you’re spending over $1000!
Here are a few coupons to save you some cash on the “better” coffees, teas and flavors!
- $1.00 off ONE (1) GEVALIA Coffee – 12 oz
- $1.00 off any flavor of Torani
- $3.00 off any two (2) packages of Starbucks
- $1.00 off any OREGON CHAI product
- $.75/1 Coffeemate Creamer
- Pay shipping and handling ONLY and receive two 8-ounce bags of Amora Coffee and a silver-plated scoop for FREE.
- FREE Gevalia Coffeemaker + 4 Boxes of Coffee just $9.99 shipped!
- Shop the Single Serve Brewers (including Keurig) at Amazon
- Shop the Coffee Selection at Amazon
My personal favorite is a “Donut Shop” K-cup brewed over ice with a splash of Coffee-mate Sweet Italian Creme or French Vanilla! What’s your favorite?