My morning coffee is one of my daily highlights. When I finally sit down to drink my coffee it means my children are up, dressed and off to school and I can start my work. I really enjoy my cup of morning heaven, but I am a little particular and know what I like in terms of coffees.
Until now I have been a loyal brand name coffee drinker. That recently changed when Aldi sent me a gift certificate to try out their new line of Barissimo Coffees. A number of former Beaumont Coffee products recently transitioned to the new Barissimo brand in early 2015. Product taste and pricing remain the same and they are really fantastic! I’m looking forward to saving money over my old brand and loving the taste, which is almost exactly the same as the name brand I used to love.
The line features nine bagged and single serve coffee items, along with additional seasonal and Special Buy items that will be available for a limited time. The following items are now sold under the Barissimo brand:
- Ready-to-drink Iced Coffees (French Vanilla, Mocha and Coffee) – $1.19
- Whole Bean Coffee (Morning Roast and Donut Store) – $3.99
- Fair Trade Coffee (Medium and Dark Roast) – $3.99
- Donut Store Ground Coffee – $3.99
- 12 oz. Bag Coffee (Breakfast Blend, House Blend, and French Roast) – $3.99
- Assorted Flavored Coffee (French Vanilla and Hazelnut) – $4.99
- Flavored Coffee Cups (French Vanilla and Hazelnut) – $4.79
- Regular Roast Coffee Cups (Breakfast and Donut) – $4.79
- Specialty Roast Coffee Cups (Fair Trade Colombian and Dark Roast) – $4.79
Find these coffees and more at an Aldi store near you: http://www.aldi.us/us/html/service/store_locator_ENU_HTML.htm
Aldi would like you to try their Barissimo Coffees! One winner will receive a 3-month supply of Barissimo Coffee and a $25 Aldi gift Certificate! Enter through the form below. CLICK HERE if you cannot see the form.
We encourage you to come back daily and enter again!
a Rafflecopter giveaway