Aldi continues to impress us with unbeatable prices on produce, baking staples and more. Aldi just happens to be my favorite store for grocery bargains without coupons! Aldi weekly produce deals are crazy-low and other items will help you save significantly! Be sure to check your own online ad for regional price differences and sale dates.
Fresh Aldi Produce Deals: 4/22/15 – 4/28/15
- Grape Tomatoes $0.89/package
- Multi-Colored Peppers $1.49/2
- 3-pack Cucumbers $0.89
- Artisan Lettuce $1.49/pack
- 8-oz whole white Mushrooms $0.69
- Baby Carrots $0.69
Other Great Deals
- Hormel Always Tender Pork Butt Roast $1.79/lb
- Beef Brisket $7.79/lb
- Big bag of Potting Soil (Feeds Plants up to 9 months) $3.99
Tips for Aldi Shopping
- Take a quarter to release the cart (you’ll get it back when you return it)
- Take your own bags or buy them for a few cents at the checkout
- Use cash or debit at the fast moving checkout, no coupons accepted
- Bag your own groceries
- If you have small children, it may be easier to bag at the car once the kids were buckled into their car seats!
Checkout 51 is just one more way you can save money by shopping at Aldi! SIGN UP with Checkout 51 and visit their app to find out how you can earn cash back on the items you buy at Aldi. Snap a photo of your Aldi receipt to receive your rebate.