Aldi is well-known unbeatable prices on produce, baking staples and more! Aldi weekly produce deals are crazy-low and other items will help you save significantly! Be sure to check your own online ad for regional price differences and sale dates.
Produce Deals: 4/09/14 – 4/15/14
- Asparagus $0.99
- 2-lb Carrots $0.69
- 3-lb Sweet Potatoes $1.29
- Little Salad Bar Spring Mix or Butter Blend $0.99
- Strawberries $1.29
- Pineapple $1.29
- Butter $2.19
- Cream Cheese $0.99
Tips for Aldi Shopping
- Take a quarter to release the cart (you’ll get it back when you return it)
- Take your own bags or buy them for a few cents at the checkout
- Use cash or debit at the fast moving checkout, no coupons accepted
- Bag your own groceries
- If you have small children, it may be easier to bag at the car once the kids were buckled into their car seats!
Checkout 51 is just one more way you can save money by shopping at Aldi! SIGN UP with Checkout 51 and visit their app to find out how you can earn cash back on the items you buy at Aldi. Snap a photo of your Aldi receipt to recieve your rebate!
Have you heard of emeals? I am currently on the Aldi Classic Family Plan and I am finding it to fit my needs perfectly. The meals are refreshingly new to us and surprisingly easy.
emeals sends me the recipes for our weekly meals and writes my grocery list! I keep a lot of basics on hand in my pantry and freezer, so I print my menu and shopping list and highlight the items I need to buy, keeping in mind the items I have on hand. Often I’ll switch out my side dishes to use what I have on hand, rather than buy.